Hello and welcome!
We are Anita and Freddy Alm, owners of Stocken camping. More information about us will appear here. (Photo: Håkan Linger)
Entrepreneur of the Year at Orust 2022
“The service is something that is highly appreciated by the customers of entrepreneur of the year Orust. Traffic rolls there, both on land and sea. Orust is the location of their destination. Center of customer enthusiasm. Maybe a dream will come true, both for the customer and the entrepreneurs. The commitment has taken the company to where they are today.”
Tourist Company of the Year at Orust 2022
“A genuine campsite that offers exactly what their guests want. With its long experience and solid knowledge, Stocken Camping creates a high-quality and stable experience for both permanent residents and visitors to this beautiful place. Stocken Camping shows excellent entrepreneurship AND hospitality as they so clearly meet the visitors’ wishes by extending their season. They continue year after year to develop their facility and thus the destination. A clear and courageous contribution to the development of the hospitality industry at Orust. With great commitment and with the heart of the camping world, Stocken Camping is run in an exemplary way.”
The Coronavirus/Covid 19
The Coronavirus/Covid 19
We follow and update ourselves continuously on the Swedish Public Health Agency’s recommendations regarding Covid19.
As always, the safety of our guests and staff is most important to us – and to minimize the risk of the infection spreading and guarantee a pleasant and safe stay here at Stocken Camping, the following applies:
- As you bring your own accommodation you have full control of your local environment.
- If you rent a cottage/mobile home from us, rest assured that the accommodations are reviewed and cleaned with reinforced cleaning routines before your arrival.
- Soap is available in the cottages so you can wash your hands frequently.
Common areas and service buildings:
- We also continue to have strengthened cleaning routines in all common areas and service buildings, which are cleaned daily – more often during high season.
- There is of course access to both soap and hand-sanitizer at the shower and toilet areas.
Shop and reception:
- In the camping shop, we are of course also extra aware of hygiene and have extended cleaning routines.
- At the reception and store there is always hand-sanitizer available for both guests and staff.
- At the shop checkout, a plexiglass is separating customers and staff.
If you suspect that you may be infected and have symptoms, even if they are mild, we ask you to stay at home until you are completely healthy.